FREE SHIPPING! Same day shipping if ordered before 2pm EST!
Alpha Systems SuperFlex RV Roofing is sold by the foot. Please select your length in the "Qty" field. Roof will be shipped in one continuous piece.
SUPERFLEX is a state-of-the-art roofing membrane engineered to provide premium performance for todays demanding RV roof designs. SUPERFLEX Roofing Membrane is an Olefin-based single-ply membrane that is approximately half the weight of EPDM. SUPERFLEX Roofing Membrane is very stretchable and conforms to the multiple contours of todays RVs in a clean, chalk-free non-fade membrane.
RV Manufacturers like
Forest River, Crossroads, Northwood and Outdoors RV are currently using SuperFlex as an alternative roofing material.
- 9' 6" width
- Does not chalk (will not turn the side of the unit gray)
- Is .165 lbs/sq feet compared to EPDM at .29 lbs/sq foot
- Has a better puncture resistance than EPDM
- Has a non-skid surface for better traction
- Easily repairable
- Same color through entire substrate
- 100% solids sealant (will not shrink or crack)
- .028 Thick
To help with installation, we recommend using Alpha Systems 8010 Adhesive. For more information or to buy, click the image below.